Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 25, 2011

A New Way to Frame Pictures {Guest Post by Tasha}

Chicken Wire Picture Frames!

I LOVE pictures..if I could my whole house would be covered in pictures, but my problem is frames, and finding a place in my small house for frames.. well I saw this idea on a blog that I came upon one day, and decided to try it. But instead of a normal picture frame, I used an old window frame that I found, so I put chicken wire in the frame, nailed it down you can also use tacs, they all work. Then I bought the small scrap booking clothes pins and hung my pictures up with the clothes pins! It turned out SO stinkin' cute.



You can do SO much with the chicken wire frames, you can put it in your kitchen and hang your To Do list on it, Grocery lists, reciepes, you can spray paint the chicken wire and match it with a cute frame and decorate the clothes pins so they dont look to plain. Great gift ideas, and great for adding fun to your home!!! I love it, my next step is to find a place to hang it!! 

Cheers
Tasha Bracken

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

This is so fun! I love your creativity! Beautiful job!

I would love to have you share this at my link party--
http://southernlovely.blogspot.com/2011/08/show-share-2.html

Erica said...

You are so creative!

Year Old Birthday Party Ideas


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...