Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Nectarine Shortcakes

I walked by the produce isle while I was grocery shopping the other day and I smelled FRUIT! Peaches, and nectarines, and all that other yumminess! So I picked up a few and made this little beauty for dessert last night! It was really fast and yummy!
Nectarine Shortcakes
Refrigerated biscuit, baked and cooled
Vanilla Ice Cream
1 nectarine, sliced
cinnamon

After you slice the nectarine, sprinkle with a pinch of cinnamon, stir to combine and allow to sit while you assemble the rest.
Split the biscuit in half and add a scoop of ice cream to the middle. Top with the nectarine slices and the other half of the biscuit.
ENJOY!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks so good. I'm having a recipe only link party "Cast Party Wednesday". This would be a perfect addition to my party. I would love it if you came by and shared some of your recipes with us.
Thanks,
I hope to see you there!


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...