Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday... (on Thursday?)

I really have been planning my weekly Menus!... I just keep forgeting to post them! I'm going to TRY and do better!
I figured that mostly people just want dinner ideas from these anyways, so I'll go ahead and post the menu I made for this week, even though the week is more than 1/2 way over!


Monday: Dinner with a couple from our ward (I made Summer garden Pasta Salad)

Tuesday: Beef and Bean Chimichangas (recipe to come!)

Wednesday: French Bread Pizzas

Thursday: Meatloaf Muffins (recipe to come!) Mashed Potatoes and Zucchini

Friday: Crock Pot French Dips -shown above (had to make it an easy night... we will be getting ready for a yard sale!

Saturday: Date Night :)

Sunday: BBQ Beef Pizza (recipe to come!)

1 comment:

Jamey said...

Stef, what is with all of this (recipe to come) I need the recipe NOW - they sound so good!!!

You are little miss organized and crafty, and everything all mixed into one! :)


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...