Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 22, 2011

Menu Monday!

Hunting season in upon us! Which means my husband is going to be gone... a lot. On the bright side... our freezer will be fully restocked through the year! The next few months menus are going to be a tad unpredictable. Weekend nights will be just me and the little boy, so they will be REALLY simple, and may even be replaced with dinner at my mom's, or Wendy's ;)

Monday: Pulled Pork* Chimichangas
Tuesday: Hawaiian Teyraki Chicken*
Wednesday: Spaghetti and Meatballs*
Thursday: Chili Dogs*
Friday: Hunting night - Veggie Pizza for me
Saturday: Hunting night - French Bread Pizza* for me
Sunday: Tamale Casserole*
*recipe to come

1 comment:

mandgmom said...

I can't wait to see some of those recipes! Thank you for sharing.


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...