Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 26, 2011

Grilled Malibu Chicken Sandwich

We love chicken sandwiches at our house! I bet I make at least one or two versions a week! This was in super quick and easy if you use leftover grilled chicken, like I did.

Grilled Malibu Chicken Sandwich
1/2 chicken breast-grilled
slice of swiss cheese
lunch meat ham (not the cheap stuff)
lettuce
mayo and mustard
sandwich bun
After grilling (or reheating) your chicken, toast your bun and spread with mayo and mustard. Layer chicken,  ham, cheese and lettuce, top with the other bun and enjoy!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Chicken sandwiches are so awesome... There's just something so comforting about them. This is an interesting combination that I wouldn't have thought of, but it makes sense. I've been enjoying checking out your blog, and so I've decided to award you with the Versatile Blogger Award. Hope you'll come and grab it


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...