Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Recipe Binder

When I was in High School, I started a recipe binder for when I got married. It started with a 1/2 inch binder, which slowly, but surely, evolved into a huge 3 inch binder, FILLED with every single recipe that I ever came across! Ones from magazines, from online, handwritten, typed, you name it, it was in there! It got old taking out that heavy binder and thumbing through hundreds of recipes I had never even tried just to get to the few that I made often. SO I downsized! I got a 1/2 inch binder, and filled it with only the BEST of the best recipes! The ones I use over and over, family favorites, only the greats! It has been so nice to be able to find a recipe quickly! You can see that the recipes are a little 'loved' to put it nicely, but the sheet protectors help a lot! TRY IT! You'll use your recipes a lot more if you don't have to search!
Notice this list on the back cover!

1 comment:

Craft-a-Boo said...

Wow I have a binder like this too and it's out of control...I will have to par it down some as well!

Great idea the list on the back page, *steals it*


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...