Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Spare Change Jar

So I know this I am not the first person ever to have a spare change jar ;) But I just have to tell you where to get the BEST change jar. The bulk pickle jar at walmart is wonderful! I seriously would pay the $3 JUST to get the jar again! It doesn't look that big in the photo, but trust me, it is! Here's how it goes at our house... The jar sits in our laundry room, since that's where most of the change collecting happens, and it slowly fills. We also have a few cups throughout the house (by the bed, and on our dresser, that I will gather up every once in a while and empty into the big one. Anyways, we usually empty it once every year for our family vacation and that is contributed to our "fun money" for the trip! Most years we will have about $100 in there! Granted, my husband usually buys a pop at the gas station everyday and we use cash quite a bit, but even if you just put in a little bit every once in a while, you'll be surprised at how fast it fills!
If you don't have a spare change jar at your house, get one! Preferably a pickle bearing one ;)
Oh, and some vinyl never hurt!

2 comments:

Thax said...

love the spare change jar! what did you use to cut out the vinyl letters?

Lindsay said...

I adore this little jar. It would be so fun for my kids to help out with this at my house! Super cute!


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...