Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Lemon Chicken and Broccoli Bowl

This is really one of my favorite meals! It is so quick and simple and easy, but yummy and FILLING! And it uses leftovers! SCORE! I love leftover recipes!
Lemon Chicken and Broccoli Bowl
(Serves 2)
1 leftover grilled chicken breast
1/2 lb penne pasta (cooked)
1 cup frozen broccoli (thawed and cooked)
2-3 TBS olive oil
1/8 tsp garlic powder
salt and pepper
Parmesan cheese
slice your chicken breast into bite sized pieces, cook your pasta and heat your broccoli. Toss everything in a bowl and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.This is a really good summer meal because it's not heavy, but it fills you up!

2 comments:

Torviewtoronto said...

this looks fabulous

Janie said...

That looks unbelievable. My DH told me on the phone the other night that he wanted me to stock up on lemons because he's been eating everything over in the 'Stan with lemon juice. I think he'd really really love this!

Thank you for sharing! Stopping by from Mandy's Recipe Box!


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...