Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 15, 2011

{FREE} Download and Menu Monday!

So my sweet Husband finally hung up my new magnet board in the kitchen! (can I get a woot-woot!?) I have been super excited to have a place to hang my notes, announcments, and of course.. my weekly menu! So I took one of those little photo albums (you know the $1 ones at walmart?) and cut out a page. (cut neatly!)
Then I took a roll of magnet tape (go buy some of this stuff! youll use it all the time!) and cut out 4 small squares....
then stuck them in all 4 corners.
I printed my 4x6 menu planner, and slid it into the sleeve! It is SO nice to have my menu out where I can see it all the time! It makes it a lot easier to stick to your plan when you are constantly seeing it!
This downloads as 2 4x6 card on an 8.5x11 paper. All you have to do is trim them down and fill it out!

Now for out Menu for the week!
Monday: Shake and Bake Chicken with stuffing
Tuesday: Spicy Asian Salmon (recipe to come)
Wednesday: Chimichangas
Thursday: Date Night
Friday: Spaghetti and Chili (recipe to come)
Saturday: Hawaiian Haystacks (recipe to come)
Sunday: Crock Pot Roast Beef and mashed potatoes

8 comments:

Jamey said...

Do you print a new card each week...or you could just use a wipe-off marker and write on top of your page protector! ;)

The Stratton Family said...

I print a new card each week. But using a dry erase marker is a great idea!

Megan Marie said...

you're quite the homemaker! glad i found your blog!

tanandmeg.blogspot.com

Kaycee said...

This is an awesome idea! I love that you found a use for those pesky plastic photo keepers!!! I can't throw them away but I never thought to use them!!!

Deebi27 said...

The dry erase marker might light a residue on the page protector. I am thinking a cute anniversary card for my hubby in November! That is of course for the special meals for that week!!! Thanks Stefanie, you are so creative and sweet!

Desiree @ The 36th AVENUE said...

Very cute...Sharing on my FB page ;)

Michelle said...

What font did you use on your menu cards? They are so cute?

Michelle

Sunday at Home | Κυριακή στο σπίτι said...

Thanks for the idea!
I used it and shared it on my blog sundaysprojects.blogspot.gr


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...