Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 20, 2012

50 Great Side Dishes {Free Printable}

I'm not sure about every one else, but I have the hardest time thinking of side dishes to go with my meals every day! When I was growing up, we had at least 2 or 3 sides with every meal, every day! And I like to do the same for my family! But I found myself picking the same few over and over! So I made up a sheet to put in my recipe binder to help me with new ideas! When I sit down to plan my menu every week, I have this with me, and it becomes a lot easier to just pick one or two, instead of having to come up with some!

Or here's the list so you can copy and add to it yourself!
1. Green salad
4. Macaroni salad
5. Coleslaw
6. Fruit salad
8. Refried beans
9. Fresh veggies and dip
10. Corn on the cob
11. Corn
12. Peas
13. Asparagus
14. Green beans
15. Brussel sprouts
16. Steamed broccoli
17. Steamed carrots
18. Steamed cabbage
20. Steamed cauliflower
21. Steamed spaghetti squash
22. Baked potato
24. Mashed potatoes
25. Au gratin potatoes
26. Roasted red potatoes
27. Apple sauce
28. Mixed fruit
29. Melon
30. Spanish rice
31. Wild rice
32. Rice-a-roni
34. Polenta
35. Mozzarella sticks
37. Onion rings
38. Stuffing
39. Chips and salsa
40. Chips and guacamole
41. Bread and butter
42. Garlic bread
43. Bread sticks
44. Buttermilk biscuits
47. Muffins
48. Cornbread
50. Crescent rolls

5 comments:

Crystal said...

I absolutely LOVE this simple idea!! Going through my recipe books takes too long and we end up eating the same thing. Doing this tonight :)

Sarah @ Simply Sarah Style said...

Thanks for sharing this. I need a quick reference like this when struggling to create a grocery list.

Kristine said...

I'm new to your blog (found you off a Pintrest pin) and I love this! Your blog is so cute and so full of awesome things!

Marcie said...

Thank you soo much for this! I'm always so lame and just serve dinner with a salad. This will help me out so much! :)

Gina H said...

I am just seeing this. Awesome list. What is green salad though? Is that just regular salad (lettuce, tomato, etc.)?


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...