My super awesome sister in law taught me to make these this weekend and i am ADDICTED! I cant wait to buy more fabric! They are super easy... ill try and explain...
1. Cut 6 flower shapes, or circles, either shape works. Just make sure they are about the same size.
2. Cut 4 wavy circles of netting slightly larger that the fabric circles. I just fold a piece of netting into 4ths and cut around a fabric flower. also, cut a small circle for the top of the flower.
3. Take 4 of your 6 fabric flowers and fold them in half.
4. layer your 4 half circles like you would the top of a cardboard box.
5. Layer and hot glue your fabric and netting in this order....
Top going to bottom. 4 layered fabric flowers. 1 piece of netting. fabric flower. 1 piece of netting. 1 fabric flower. 2 pieces of netting.
6. On the back, attach some sort of clip, or pin, or whatever you want to use.
7. On the top of the 4 layered fabric flowers, glue the small circle of netting you cut out, and some sort of button, or bead for the center :)
I hope this all made sense!!