Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 12, 2011

Menu Monday

Last week was HORRIBLE for the menu plan!
I had failed to remember that Monday we were having dinner at my grandma's, tuesday my little brother went through the temple, and with my baby's birthday thursday hunting on friday a wedding on saturday... that left 1 night for eating at home! PATHETIC! This week will not be nearly as crazy though! So hopefully the menu will stick!
Monday: Pizza (not sure what kind yet) green salad
Wednesday: Stuffed Green Pepper Casserole*
Friday: Hunting-? I'll probobly go to my moms to eat!
Saturday: Chimichangas
Sunday: Spaghetti with Meat Sauce* and garlic bread

No comments:


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...