Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 23, 2011

What I Love about FALL!! {guest post: Mindy}

I love FALL.
 It's my most favorite time of the year, with the holidays,
 family gatherings, get together with friends,
 the changing of leaves, cooler weather..
..awww... EVERYTHING!
Here are just a few of the things I'd like to share
 that are my FAVORITE FALL things right now! 
Thank You Glade!
I love their new fall collection of scents!
Spiced Citrus Chic is my fav!

Thank You Sally Hansen for this Perfect nail color.
For Halloween, I'll be adding some Black accent..
ideas from:

If you don't get Parents Magazine, you really should.
This month there were soooo many cute ideas
for Halloween decorating, treats,
DIY costumes..
So many FUN things!
I'm hoping to make a few and post on here!

Love Fall Weather.
SWEATERS are my fav.
Currently Loving this one from
Love it Love it Love it!!

And What's not to LOVE about FALL TV!??!
Here are My Most Fav. Fall TV shows
Premiering THIS WEEK!! yay!



awwwww...
It just makes me Happy!
What are YOUR favorite fall things?

No comments:


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...