Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I need {YOUR} help!

Maybe you've noticed that my posts have been... well, scarce over the past few weeks.
I do have a good reason. Promise.
Yes. We are adding another sweet little miracle to our family!
Due late March 2013.
And, as excited as I am, I'm sure all of you momma's out there can sympathise with my past few weeks of laying on the couch and cold cereal dinners.
I'm hoping that along with my 12th week rolling in, I will also get a little energy back. My house needs it.
But for now, this is where all of YOU come in!
I am looking for guest bloggers to share recipes, tips, home decor, tutorials and anything else lovely!
This is a great way for new (or experienced) bloggers to get traffic to your site!
Please email me at bs. stratton{at}hotmail.com with a link to your blog and an idea you have to share.
I look forward to hearing from you all and making lots of new blog friends!!

6 comments:

April said...

Congratulations!! I wish I could help but I have a full time job as it is. I am sure you will find someone great though.

Angela King said...

congratulations!!!!!!!!!! :)

Elise Fitt said...

We are due about the same time! Congratulations! :)

Jen V. said...

Congrats! How exciting!!!

ali v. said...

congrats--such a fun post on which to find your blog ;) hope your energy comes back soon, lady! xoxo {av}

Caryn Caldwell said...

Congratulations! That's really exciting.

I'd love to share a post, but I don't generally post recipes, since there are so many good blogs that share (like yours). My posts are more narrative. If that appeals to you, though, I'd be happy to share.

Either way, good luck finding guest bloggers!


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...