Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap


Lunch is hard at our house. My husband doesnt come home from work for the time being, and my 2 year old's nap is at 12, so he eats earlier. That just leaves me. I never really want to make a huge fuss over lunch, but if I don't eat something substantial, I'll snack all day long. Not good.
Wraps and sandwiches are usually my favorite lunch food, and I try to switch them up quite often so they dont get too boring. My husband got the chicken rach quesedillas from Chili's a couple nights proir, and they were still on my radar (thank you pregnancy) so I decided to do a slightly lighter version.
 
Makes 1 wrap
1 large wrap or tortilla
1 TBS ranch dressing
3 oz grilled chicken (eyeball it)
2 slices monterey jack cheese
2 slices of turkey bacon
lettuce
red onion
Siracha hot sauce (optional)
 
Cook your bacon until crisp. If you chicken is leftovers (like mine was) heat it in a skillet until very warm.
Spread the ranch dressing evenly over the tortilla.
 Once the chicken is heated, place on the tortilla and imedietly cover with the cheese. This will allow the cheese to melt slightly.
 Follow with all the other ingredients. Roll and Enjoy.
 

No comments:


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...