Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Quick and Easy Beef Enchiladas

I know that whenever my husband sees enchiladas on the menu for dinner, he is holding his breath for this kind. They are his all time favorite! I usually make these when I make enchiladas, so for lunch yesterday, I decided to treat him to the kind he loves!
Quick and Easy Beef Enchiladas
makes 4
4 corn tortiallas
1 cup cooked ground beef
1tbs water
2 TBS taco seasoning
shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 can Old El Paso Mild Red Enchilada Sauce (my personal fav, but use your favorite)

In a pan, cook your ground beef (or reaheat from frozen if you're like me!) and add water and taco seasoning. warm through.
Soften your tortialls by wrapping them in a damp paper towel and heating them in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
Place 1/4 cup of ground beef and a little cheese in the tortialla and gently roll. Place seam down into a small baking dish. repeat with all 4 enchiladas. Pour 1/2 the can or enchilada sauce (or more is you like more sauce) and sprinkle generously with cheese. Bake in to oven at 400 until cheese is melted and bubbly.


1 comment:

Loy said...

I will have to give this recipe a try also.


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...