Wednesday, November 9, 2011

i love us {Free Printable}

Awhile back, I did a post on my Barn Door Shelf, and to be quite honest, I think the 'i love us' block was just as popular as the shelf itself!
 
I have had multiple emails asking if I sell the blocks, and to answer them, no I dont, too much stress and work goes into to selling things like that! Trust me, I've tried it!
However, printables are FREE and EASY! So, I whipped a few up for you! They are formatted to a 5x7 photo size, so you can just send them into costco (or wherever you print your pictures) or just print them out on your computer.
I have to add first, that I got the original idea here.



 this would also make a GREAT valentines decoration! If you think that far ahead! :)

7 comments:

Deebi27 said...

Thank you my dear for the I Love US! I wish I had this goodie last week. I would have loved to use this in my Happy Anniversary Hubby card I made!

Marilou said...

This will make a wonderful gift for my grown kids Families! Thank you.

Gail said...

thank you very much.

Nora Spaulding said...

Thank you. downloaded them both and instagrammed it- tagged @lovelylittlesnippets and your name. :)

Pearl said...

LOVE the i love us card. will be using it in my PL title page. thank you.

Stephanie said...

Thank you so much for the awesome printable. I used it in my PL album this week! :)

lemondedis said...

j'aime vraiment beaucoup !... je recherche des freebies sur le Net et je partage mes liens, pour l'instant sur Pinterest (où j'ai déjà plus de 12000 liens vers des téléchargements gratuits), en attendant l'ouverture de mon propre site et je poste le lien immédiatement pour que tout le monde puisse télécharger et utiliser vos jolies créations !... merci pour le partage... Is (si vous voulez voir ce que je fais, c'est là : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/ )


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...