Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 27, 2011

Pork & Rice Bowls

This is a super fast and easy lunch if you already have the rice cooked (I had leftovers) and a pork chop precooked. And it's SO yummy! Add any veggies you want... this is just an 'inspration' recipe!
2 cups cooked rice
sliced pork (I used a leftover porkchop)
1 cup broccoli florrets
1/2 cup peas
3 TBS soy sauce
2 TBS teryaki sauce
1 tsp chili sauce (optional- this makes it spicy!)
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
After you cook the rice, slice the porkchop into pieces, and add all the ingredients into a pan and heat until vegtables are heated through. I never measure my seasonings, so those are just guesses, add more to taste.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've always been doing it the same way but without soy sauce, thanx for a good idea:)
Speed Dating Leeds


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...