Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Cheesy Fried Ravioli

These were SO yummy! Not SO healthy, but ya gotta live a little sometimes, right?
You need...
appx. 8-10 cheese ravioli per person for a meal cooked according to package directions and set aside to dry.
2 eggs
1 TBS water
2 cups bread crumbs, seasoned or not
1 tsp. garlic powder plus 1/2 tsp. (separated)
1 tsp. parsley
1/2 tsp onion powder
2 TBS Parmesan cheese
oil for frying

In a  shallow bowl, combine eggs, water and 1/2 tsp garlic powder and set aside. In a separate bowl, combine bread crumbs, the remaining garlic powder, parsley, onion powder and parmesan cheese.
In a large frying pan, heat enough oil to come up the pan about a 1/2 inch. To test if the oil is hot enough, stick a wooden spoon into the oil, if bubbles form, its ready. one at a time, dip the ravioli into the egg mixture and then into the breadcrumb mixture. Place CAREFULLY into the oil and allow to fry until golden brown before turning over. Allow to drain and cool a bit on paper towels.
Dip in warmed marinara sauce.

We had these plain for dinner, but I think they would be REALLY good in a salad, or as an appetizer!

8 comments:

Jami said...

these look delicious! The picture is lovely as well :D thanks for sharing :D

Spencer and Mindy said...

yummy!! those look way good!

Goat Gal said...

Oh my pregnant little ole self thinks these could become a craving food in a hurry!

Just Jaime said...

Looks tasty! Thanks for sharing

Crystal said...

My mouth is watering! Yum! :)

PuppyFly Boutique said...

I have to say, I've stared at this picture for a bit longer than is normal. They look so good. I'd probably do myself some serious damage when I can't resist eating them straight out of the oil!

Anna
puppyflyboutique.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I sure love pierogi - frying it too ;) so I think I'd definitely like this fried ravioli. Mmm! Mmm! to pasta.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your yummy recipe with us at Cast Party Wednesday. I hope you come back and visit us tomorrow.
Thanks again.
I hope to see you there!


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...