1. Cheek Color Stick :: This blush stick is so amazing! It gives an instant, dewey color, instead of the chalky look you get from powder!
2. Glimmersticks Waterproof Eyeliner :: Dare I say... that this is my #1, all time favorite Avon find. I use this baby every single day without fail! It goes on SO smooth, without having to push hard, like you do with a normal pencil. Plus, it twists up, so no more searching for that dumb sharpener! If I had to tell you to buy just one product... THIS WOULD BE IT! They come on sale often too! I've seen them as cheap as like $2.99!
3. Ideal Flawless Concealer Stick :: I couldn't of lived without this after I had my babies! It hides those under eye circles amazingly well! It's also perfect for blemishes and uneven skin tone!
4. Cream to Powder foundation :: This is my go to foundation on days that I want really great coverage!5. True Color Eyeshadow :: I love this eyeshadow! I have a really hard time finding a dark eyeshadow that, for one, stays all day, and two, doesn't smudge all over my face... this does the trick! I especially love the plum burgundy color!
Avon's kids line is so much fun! You can find all of the kids bath and body products here, but a few of my favorites are...
1. 2-in-1 Body wash and bubble bath :: I love having a bubble bath that would irritate my son's skin! It's gentle enough to use in every bath! Not just for special occasions!
2. Bath Time Body Paints :: These have to be my sons favorite part about bath time! They have rollers on the top, so you can paint all over their arms and legs and it rinses clean when you're done! SO much fun!
3. Shampoo and Conditioner :: Okay, I'll be honest... them smells are what got me hooked on these to begin with, but I really do love them! They do a great job at getting his hair soft and clean! I'm currently using the coconut... and I'd be lying if I told you I didn't want to use it for myself! They smell SO yummy!
My mother in law introduced me to this line when I told her that I was concerned about Blake's dry skin and eczema. I have LOVED LOVED LOVED both of these products for not only him, but for me , my husband, and I've used them on Quinn also! It is honestly the BEST lotion I've ever used! I used to by cetaphil lotion, and now I have two big costco containers just sitting in the closet, because I ONLY use this stuff! It works WONDERS on eczema!
right :: Intense Healing & Repair Hand Cream (this stuff is REALLY thick and it phenomenal for elbows and knees!)
Ok ONE more! Most people only think of Avon for makeup... not mixing bowls... but these have been my very favorite bowls for years now! In fact... I may be sure for a new set!
** I was not compensated for this post in any way. All products were purchased and used by me. I just really love them all that much!**
If you are looking for a Avon Rep in the Southern Utah area, contact Sandy at 635-7361 to place an order!