Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Cake Mix Snickerdoodles

I really really love cookies. However, baking is not my forte. At all. You may have noticed, that I rarely post a bread recipe that doesn't use the bread machine... and my cookie/cake recipes are... well frankly, 90% of the time they are from a box! 
These, however, are amazing! And easy! Even I can bake them! Which is a plus! ;) My husband loved them, and he isn't easy to please in the 'sweets' department! I'll definitely be whipping these up again!
1 box of yellow cake mix
2 eggs
1/4 cup of melted butter 
3 tbsp of sugar and 1 tsp of cinnamon -- to roll cookies in.

Mix all ingredients. 
Spoon into rounded tablespoons, and roll into balls.
Roll balls in cinnamon sugar mixture and place on cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 for about 9-10 minutes.

No comments:


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...