Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 29, 2013

Menu Monday

 
Sorry I missed last week! We were at my Sisterinlaw's funeral, so the day was pretty busy.
But I'll tell you what, I never did sit down and actually make a menu for the week, and it was CHAOS every single night for dinner! I never realized how much I depend on these menus! So NO more skipping weeks! ;)
Monday: Meatloaf, roasted red potatoes and broccoli
Tuesday: Tilapia and roasted butternut squash
Wednesday: Mushroom & Onion Cheeseburgers and sweet potato fries
Thursday: I'm hosting a Lia Sophia Party so we'll have pizza I'm guessing!
Friday: Date Night
Sunday: Sweet Chile Pork Roast, carrots and rolls.

No comments:


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...