Seriously... is she not the cutest little nugget you've ever seen!? I can't get enough! There's a joke amongst our family that this girl never wears the same headband twice. And while that's not entirely true... it isn't far from it!
But I just can't help it! Headbands are SO much fun! And a really in-expensive way to accessorize! ;)
Fabric flowers are one of my very favorites! They are so easy and cheap and fast! You can make one for every outfit for just pennies! You can even use scrap fabric!
Fabric (1 strip = 1.5 inch x 3 feet)
felt (or more fabric)
elastic headband material (or a clip)
2. Begin rolling the fabric around the knot. As you roll, add small dots of hot glue to keep the coils in place. The tighter you roll, the smaller the 'coils'.
3. Keep rolling... and rolling... and rolling.
4. Once you have about 2 inches left, glue your coil around the back, and once its dry, cut off the excess.
5. Glue a circle of felt onto the back, to keep the coils in place.
6. There you go! All there is left to do is add a clip, or an elastic headband (you can find those on etsy or, even at walmart and joannes!)
What are your favorite headband's to make?