Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Mexican Brisket Burritos

We have mexican food at our house a lot! I mean, a whole lot. If you were to ask my husband, tacos/burritos would probably be the most eaten thing in our home. I can't help it though! I love mexican food! And it's cheap and easy! Can't beat that!

Mexican Brisket Burritos
makes 4 burritos
4 large flour tortillas
3 cups shredded beef brisket (I used some leftovers)
2 TBS taco seasoning
1/2 cup chunky salsa
1/4 cup water
Burrito toppings (I used corn, lettuce, cheese and hot sauce)

In a skillet, add your beef, taco seasoning, salsa and water. Simmer on med-low until liquid is dissolved, about 7-10 minutes.
Warm your tortillas inbetween damp paper towels in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds.
Add the meat and any other toppings you want. Roll & enjoy!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh man, those look so good! Do you have a good brisket recipe?


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...