Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hot Pickled Eggs

First off, I have to say, these are not exactly my idea of a snack, but my husband is obsessed with them for work. And they are cheap and easy, plus they make my house smell like subway, so I'm game. If you like pickled things, these are right up your alley!
 
1 jar hot pickled vegetables (the kind with cauliflower, carrots, jalapenos, etc.)
1 cup white vinegar
1 small zucchini
2 tsp. siracha chili sauce (optional)
10 boiled eggs, peeled
salt and pepper
 
After you peel your boiled eggs, slice the zucchini thinly, and add to a bowl along with the hot veggie mix (with the juice) s&p and eggs. Add vinegar and chili sauce. Refridgerate overnight.

No comments:


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...