I LOVE the smells of summer... lemonade, fresh cut grass, chlorine (odd, I know, but I love it)
I love bringing those bright, clean smells indoors with candles!
I actually dont use candles anymore, I use a scentsy melter! But I buy all my wax cubes from Walmart! I seriously think they smell JUST as good for JUST as long! and they are WAY cheaper! Each block is like $2.00 and it has 6 cubes. Each cube usually lasts me 2-3 days, but I melt mine constantly. I just went a tad overboard buying them the other day, so I thought I'd share a few of the scents I am loving right now!
**I found all of these at walmart, but I had to go to 2 different ones. My walmart doesn't carry every product like the bigger ones do, so check a few if you dont find some of these at yours. Or you can order them on Amazon**
1. Pomegranate Passion Fruit- I immediately love anything that had the words passion fruit in it. I knew I would love this scent before I even picked it up off the shelf! It is super tart-zesty smell, which are my favorite!
2. Sugared Melon Kiwi- Melon scents are my go-to for when I am having people over. I love that they smell clean and sweet at the same time! My favorite melon scent EVER came from the Quilted Bear in northern Utah, it was called Cucumber Cantaloupe, I think. This scent is really close to it, and 1/2 the price! This one is in my melter right now.
3. Tranquil Garden Spa- Usually, I am not a fan of the 'laundry' scents, like 'crisp linen' or 'clear air', but this one is AMAZING! It is so clean and fresh, with a touch of sweetness. I am really excited to melt it on a day that I deep clean.... whenever that day is? ;)
4. Wild Island Fruit- I have talked about his scent before! I MUST love it! ;) In fact, I just bought my 4th block of it! It almost has a sour smell, not like sour milk, but like lip-puckering-fruit-sour.OH I love it! It makes me want to make a (virgin) Margarita, sit on my porch swing and boss around the pool boy I don't have, for the pool... that I don't have.
5. Guava Berry- I can't quite pin point what this one smells like, it's almost like a really yummy berry type soap. I am really looking forward to seeing if this one melts the same scent as it smells in the box, if it does, I know I'll love it!