Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Simple Pot Sticker Dinner

Remember when I was talking about these pot stickers from costco? Yup, I am still addicted! But this time I wanted to share a different way to use them instead of eating them plain! This is the way my husband grew up eating them so he loves it when I make this!
You just need 3 things...
12 pot sticker dumplings
1 bag stir fry veggies
1 cup uncooked rice

Cook rice and pot stickers according to packages. When the pot stickers are done cooking, add the bag of veggies to the pan and cook until they are thawed. If you want, you can drizzle with some kind of chinese sauce, like sweet and sour, or teriyaki.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

This sounds good and I just happen to have all 3 things!

♥ Michele ♥ said...

Thank you!! I made this tonight, it was yummy and low in points for my Weight Watchers program!! Loved it!


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...