Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Mini BBQ Chicken Pizza

I love anything mini. :) And I love pizza. So mini pizza? This was right up my alley ;)
You could really do this with any kind of pizza, I just happened to have a hankering for bbq chicken that night.
Mini BBQ Chicken Pizza
makes 4 mini pizzas
Pizza dough (I used this recipe)
2 cups shredded chicken
BBQ sauce
shredded mozzerella cheese

Once you have made your pizza dough, divide into 4 equal portions, roll into cirlces and bake according to recipe directions until crusts are about 3/4 done. (mine took about 10 minutes)
While crusts are cooking, mix chicken and bbq sauce, I didn't put an amount because it depends on how 'saucy' you like it, and how dry your chicken is.
Remove crusts from oven. Spread about 2 TBS of bbq sauce on each crust, and top with 1/2 cup of the chicken. Top with cheese and return to the oven until cheese is melted and crusts are done cooking.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

YUM!! That looks so good and easy to make, which is a winning combination. Thanks for sharing...I'm going to try these next week :)


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...