Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fuji Chicken Sandwich

I get a lot of odd looks when I mention that one of my favorite sandwich toppings is... apples! Yes, apples! Especially in summer! It just adds a nice crisp, sweet taste that you don't get from anything else!
Makes 2 sandwiches
4 slices Whole Grain Bread
Chicken breast lunch meat
1 fuji apple
letttuce
red onion
miracle whip (or mayo)
yellow mustard

I think making a sandwich is pretty self explanitory ;)
I just sliced the apple in 1/4 inch slices and added it to the middle of the sandwich.
Soooo yummy! Try it!

4 comments:

FromGemWithLove said...

Apple is one of my favourite toppings for a sandwich too :) x

Unknown said...

sandwiches really looks delicious !!!!!!

Thanks.

bjj gi

fightersmarket.com

Bea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bea said...

Definitely a must try!

You could also checkout our collection for XMARTIAL Rash Guards


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...