The last font post I did has been the most viewed post on the blog! (mostly thanks to Pinterest!) So I thought I'd do a part 2! These are not fonts that I necessarily use often, but I love them for projects, vinyl, things like that!
1. Lounge Bait-this is a really fun kid font! I use it a lot for word art, party stuff and vinyl.
2. MTF Jumpin' Jack-yet another kid font! This one isn't too fancy though, I really like this one for vinyl because there isn't a lot of little cuts to make. I also use it for flash cards for my baby.
3. SF Natalie-This is my new favorite handwritten font, I used it on this download.
4. Smiley Monster-This is an oldie, but a goodie! I've had this font forever! It's used a TON out in blog land, and for good reason, it's cute and simple!
5. Tootlebug-I love this font, but don't use it often. It's a tad hard to read, but it's just so gosh darn cute!
6. Cafe Rojo-GREAT font for anything! I have very few 'chunky' fonts that I really like, and this is one of those few!
7. Carnivalee Freakshow-Don't you just love circus fonts? Since I go to the circus so often ;) But I can't resist this one!
8. MTF Dear Santa-This is a cutesy font, so in my house (where I am out numbered with boys) I dont use it too often, but it makes for a cute simple script! Downside to this font... it doesn't have capital letters.
9. Budmo- I'm sure you've seen this one out there in blogland! It's everywhere! But it's so fun for parties! But just a hint, don't use it for vinyl... removing each one of those little circles is a killer!
10. Hurry Up Beck-Another lovely handwritten font! I love the sloppiness of this one though! I use this when I want something to look really handwritten.
I posted my FAVORITE places to get free fonts on the last post, but here are a few more for you to browse!
What are your favorite font sites?
Visit HERE to learn to install these fonts!