Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

DIY/pinterest.

I love pinterest.
I love how organized I suddenly
feel with all the projects I want to do
someday. 


Here are a few I hope to accomplish this
month. easy, affordable, fun, and things
that will make my house look purdy.

<--first project. I am wanting to do some kind of canvas art for sophs room. but they don't have backs....and then i found this brilliant idea!
Now I can put the canvas art on her walls. Genius!







<--Next, the DIY anthropologie letters. So easy, so cheap and so pretty. I can't wait to copy this and put it in my kitchen. I'm needing some pretty kitchen love right now.






<--With fall somewhat around the corner, i've started looking for a pretty fall wreath. I just want simple, pretty, and cheap...and i'm thinking that this covers all 3. It could possible count as my winter wreath as well...win win!














Check out all my DIY pinterests HERE.

2 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

i am LOVING the wreath.. what do you use for the backing and hanger string?? totally wanna make one.

n.davis said...

http://thepaintedhive.blogspot.com/2010/08/starburst-twig-wreath.html

Tutorial here. It's basically free.


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...