Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Menu Monday

Haha, how am I always a day late with these?! I need to start calling it Menu Tuesday! Mondays are completely crazy for me! 

Monday: We had a leftover night! :)
Tuesday: Hamburger Casserole, green beans and Bread/butter
Wednesday: Hawaiian Pizza and green salad
Thursday: Steak, stuffing and rolls
Friday: Italian Drumsticks and green salad
Saturday: Date Night
Sunday: Sunday Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and corn

1 comment:

Nimrat Saxena said...

This was a really great contest and hopefully I can attend the next one. It was alot of fun and I really enjoyed myself.. BBA Tuition in Rohini | BBA Coaching Classes in Rohini | BBA Coaching in Rohini | BBA Classes in Rohini | BBA Tuition Center in Rohini


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...