Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What I Love Wednesday

During the summer we eat a lot of sandwiches/hoagies/wraps at our house, and I am always getting bored with plain turkey or ham. I tried this buffalo chicken at walmart and fell in LOVE! It doesn't hurt that I am obsessed with buffalo chicken anyways, but this lunch meat is SO yummy! It's so flavorful and adds way more to your sandwich rather than plain turkey.

Anything pineapple has me hooked no problem. I totally dont even mind washing dishes because they smell so good!
Mr. B is getting to the age that he wants to have a mobile snack, which wouldn't be a problen if it stayed in the cup. We found these at Harmon's for like $2 I think! I LOVE them! Definetly a toddler necessity!

1 comment:

April said...

Will have to check out the meat and soap. I love those snack cups...best invention ever!


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...