Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What I Love Wednesday...

I know, I've missed the last few weeks! But here is what I love this week!
This dressing is awesome! I have seriously eaten salads with this for like 9 out of 10 lunches the past few weeks!

I bought this baby yesterday! I had a swiffer in our last house, but we had linoleum floors, so it didn't work too well and I ended up throwing it away. In our new house, we have tile, and I was sick of getting down on my hands and knees every single day to clean up little spots. So I bought another one! And I have to admit, I was THRILLED when I saw they had a pink one for breast cancer awareness!

enough said.

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for Swiffers! I wrote a whole post about them! http://morebangforyourbucks.blogspot.com/2011/07/clean-floors-whats-are-those-swiffer.html - also tips to get the refill pads cheaper. :)
{If I didn't have one- my floors would NEVER be clean! lol}

The Stratton's said...

That dressing sounds yumm-o!


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...