Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 28, 2011

Tot School Ideas

I have been attempting to do Tot School with Katelyn each day. I have always wanted to do something with my children to help teach them. I got the idea from following several blogs, but mostly from three amazing ladies who have so many ideas. All three of them have been either kindergarten or first grade teachers so I know that their 'curriculum' is age appropriate and educational. First off is 1+1+1=1. She has such brilliant ideas and tons of free printables and suggestions. I am so excited to start using her ABC weekly lesson ideas for Katelyn.


I also follow Alison from Oopsey Daisy. She has great ideas and also does her version of mommy school with her 2 year old little boy. This last week she offered a new themed packet that I am so excited to use with Katelyn.



And finally for more great {free} printables and ideas you can visit Michelle of Musings of Me. She has so many adorable themed Tot School printables - they are wonderful! I have used several of hers and we have enjoyed them.


No comments:


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...