Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Garlic Knots

I'm back! Did you think I walked off the edge of the earth?! Nope! I just got BUSY! I'm sure all you Mammas understand! ;) a 3 and 1 year old do not exactly leave hours and hours of free time! ;) anyways... I wanted to share this amazing garlic knot recipe I made up last night! Totally worth coming out of hiding! ;)
You need:
Bread dough - I used my fav basic dough, but you could totally use Rhodes rolls!
1/2 stick butter (NOT margarine!)
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp parsley
1 tsp oregano
Parmesan cheese

Melt butter and add all seasonings except parm cheese.
One your bread dough has risen, divide into 12 equal sections. Roll each section into a rope and dip into butter. Tie roped into knots and place into a greased muffin tin. Sprinkle with parm cheese and bake at 350 for 15 min or until golden.

No comments:


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...