Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 3, 2014

Monthly Menu Planning :: March

Big changes have come to our household! In way of Menu Planning, that is! 
I had been planning our menus weekly for quite awhile now, and, while it was working fine, I would miss a week here, and a week there, until it became only an occasional thing!
I've started planning by the month and it's working out SOO much better! 
Now, I have to admit, things don't always go as planned, things are constantly getting switched around or replaced. Some nights I can't even think about cooking, so Quesadillas and cold cereal it is! But this way, I at least have a good idea of what to shop for. It also ends the oh-my-gosh-what-do-I-make-for-dinner dilemma. 

Here's March's menu! I'll keep you update with a weekly menu that includes the links to recipes!


4 comments:

The Candlands said...

Love it! I've been doing my monthly planning for at least 10 years now and not only does it keep me super organized, but it helps me stay on budget and even save money! Hopefully you love it like I do!

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh. I have just started really doing the weekly menu planning. I go and find good deals on meats, then I plan around that. But we go and buy the meats once a month, so I suppose I could always look at doing it monthly. Lol

Val said...

Menu planning over the years has kept me sane! I love to cook but like you said, some days there's just no way.

I do a combo of things. One thing that always works for me is a list of meals posted on the freezer that can be made. Whether they are in the freezer already or I just have the ingredients handy to cook them. Takes guess work out of those days I'm not really feeling the cooking bug. Less take out then lol

Miriam said...

I've been looking for a cute monthly planner & came across yours. Do you offer it as a download?


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...