I have a thing for Taco Salad. It's one of those go-to meals for me, that I can make just for me, or for the whole family! I know that every family makes Taco Salad in a different way, so I thought I'd share mine!
1. A layer of crushed tortilla chips.
2. lettuce, lots and lots of lettuce. I like chopped romaine the best.
3. Shredded Chicken.
4. Cheese. Colby Jack to be exact.
5. A drizzle of ranch dressing.
6. A few spoonfulls of salsa. I like Walmart's corn and blackbean salsa.
7. Veggies/Toppings. Today was carrots and red bell pepper, but I also like any combination of kidney beans, black beans, onion, tomato, broccoli, etc.
8. Avacado. This one is not optional. ;)
9. A big ol' dollop of sour cream.
Not too hard, right?
How do YOU make your taco salad? Am I missing anything that would be amazing!?