Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 27, 2013

Menu Monday - Paelo Inspired

So I need to lose this baby weight. period. My body seems so forign to me now!? I know, I know, I just had a baby. But she is 2 months now and I feel like, if anything, I need to get started, just do SOMETHING to try and get back to normal! So I'm going to try a Paelo- INSPIRED diet! I say 'inspired' because there is no way we could give up dairy and a few carbs in this house! I should say we will just be taking a cleaner approach to eating! With a few paelo meals thrown in for good measure. ;)
(ps. This week will not be a great example of our new diet, we will have lots going on with so much family in town!)
 
Monday: Memorial day-- Grilled Chicken and oven baked sweet potato fries
Tuesday: Dinner with family-- ?? No idea what we're having.
Wednesday: BBQ Chicken salad (my new favorite meal for summer)
Thursday: Doterra party... It will be a 'eat whatever you can find' night
Friday: Date Night
Saturday: Lemon chicken and linguine with steamed broccoli
Sunday: Roast Beef, roasted vegetables and fresh fruit salad
 
What are your favorite healthy meals? I need some ideas for next week!

No comments:


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...