Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 31, 2011

BBQ Pork Flatbread Melts

So the other night, I was searching for something quick and easy to make for dinner. I had Sloppy Joes on the menu, but those didn't sound good. So I searched my freezer and found some shredded pork, those, along with the extra pitas I had in the fridge, I threw these together and they were YUMMUY!

2 pita flatbreads
1 cup shredded pork
1/2 cup Honey Mustard BBQ sauce
Mozzerella Cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. place flatbreads on a dry cookie sheet and place in oven to crisp (about 5 min) and mix the pork with the bbq sauce. once the flatbreads are crisp, spoon a little more BBQ sauce on the top, and spread the pork over the whole thing. top with a little cheese and put them back into the oven until the cheese is melted.

1 comment:

4Sisters said...

YUM! BBQ and melted cheese is a really great combo!

Becca @ Crumb and Chaos


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...