Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, December 28, 2013

BBQ Chicken Panini

You know when you get something new, oh say, a kitchen gadget, and you wonder how you ever lived without it!? Well, my friends, I got a George Foreman. Holy Moly. I love that thing! After the usual chicken and meat, I tried making paninis, and they were SO yummy we've been making them in every possible combination ever since! This one has definitely been a favorite!

Sourdough bread
Shredded/Rotisserie Chicken
BBQ Sauce ( I like honey)
Mozzerella Cheese
Mayonnaise (trust me on this one)

Okay, so preheat your grill/george foreman/panini press, or whatever you're using. On the outsides of each slice of bread, spread a thin layer of mayo. You CAN use butter if you want, but I heard this tip on The Chew, and it's wonderful!! In a bowl, mix the chicken and bbq sauce, and place a big scoop on the bread and spread it out. Top with cheese and the other piece of bread. Grill on med/high until the cheese melts and the bread is golden and crispy. Serve with RANCH! Yum! Or, whatever dipping same you want! ;)

No comments:


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...