Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 3, 2012

Menu Monday

Is everyone loving this cooler weather as much as me!? Too bad my husband isn't a big soup fan, or we would be having it every day! I did manage to sneak it it without too much resistance!
Monday: Wild rice and Sausage Casserole (freezer meal)
Tuesday: Breakfast Casserole
Wednesday: Kung Pao Chicken with steamed veggies and rice
Thursday: Broccoli and cheese soup with rolls
Friday: Date Night
 
What are you all making this week!? I need some new recipe ideas to try!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I really need to try your 10 minute Navajo tacos, they sound great! Tonight I'm making a bacon wrapped pork tenderloin (one of the hubby's favorites) and tomorrow I'm trying a new soup recipe. It's a chicken tortilla soup and you add a can of refried beans to it to make it a bit creamier. I hope it turns out as great as I'm imagining it to be!


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...