Keep in mind that I have Windows, if you have a Mac computer, you may want to try this link to help you!
Anyways... here goes nothin'!
1. Find the font you want online, and click download.
2. When the option menu pops up, click save. Make sure you know where it saves! Mine automatically saves to the 'downloads' folder.
3. It will save as a Compressed or "Zipped" file. Meaning you need to 'Unzip', or extract the files before using.
4. Right click on the compressed folder and select 'Extract all'
5. Select 'Extract'
6. It should open a page like this...
This is what is called your 'True Type File'... this is what you want! You may have to open a folder first that it's in.
7. Go to your Start menu, and select the 'Control Panel'
8. Once that is open, select the 'Fonts' File. You should see all of the fonts that are already in your computer.
9. Pull up both the new Font file and the Folder with ALL the other fonts. Select the new font you want to install, and drag it in with the others.
10. You're done! Open up a word document and look for your font! It should be ready to use!
I really hope this helps!!
Need some fun fonts? Try these previous posts!